NEWS & UPDATES
Can Your Land Survey Company do This?
There is always plenty of time to wait for your deliverables from your land survey vendor; right? Most oil and gas companies in the midstream and upstream sector have long lead-times on projects with unlimited budgets. …
Lest we Forget Those That Made the Ultimate Sacrifice
Actions speak louder than words. Recently a group of over 130 patriotic Americans got together in Owasso, Oklahoma to support one of the most important missions endowed on us; “Taking care of those families and soldiers who gave the ultimate sacrifice.”
Water, New Commodity for Oil & Gas?
Although the state of the water recycling business in oil and gas is in its infancy; it has gotten substantial traction with producers seeking fluids for fracs and wanting to minimize the impact to the local environment. Some predict that worldwide…
Are you Optimizing Your Oil and Gas Business?
Get lean, accept the new norm and build a culture around it. That was the theme of the 2017 Hart Energy DUG Midcontinent oil and gas conference. From Fourpoint to Newfield; to Devon and Continental; all of the oil and gas operators specifically addressed…
Skin Cancer Awareness Month
Gateway’s Skin Cancer Awareness month for September has been a success! Due to the…
Gateway Attends TX Midstream Conf
Gateway’s business development and marketing team recently attended the 2017 Texas…
What our clients are saying about us…
- “Gateway is an industry leading energy services contractor. Their ability to handle everything from survey to construction played a significant role in our ability to quickly execute major expansions of our STACK & CNOW systems. Few contractors are as vertically integrated, and could handle such a task.”
Tall Oak Midstream
- “Gateway has provided stellar services for EnLink Midstream, and has aided in the development and execution of numerous projects to help EnLink provide top notch customer service.”
- We gave Gateway Services a try this year and have not looked back. With a speedy turnaround, attention to project details and fantastic communication, we could not ask for a better company to work with.”
- “CEC has utilized the services of Gateway since 2014 to help augment our own survey and engineering services throughout the region. We have built a solid relationship with Gateway based on professional, responsive and accurate service. We look forward to continuing this partnership.”
- “Gateway has proven to be efficient and reliable on every project we have had the opportunity to work with them on. They have been committed to delivering accurate final products on schedule, and have been willing to make any adjustments necessary to meet our expectations/preferences for these deliverables.”
Simon L. Kiefer
- “Gateway has consistently rendered the results we require. Their conscientious approach and skilled personnel have provided us the tools to succeed.”
Alta Mesa Holdings
- “I have been using Gateway Services for all of my surveying needs in Oklahoma for the last 10 years. They are honest, dependable, and are willing to do whatever it takes to make sure I am completely satisfied. They work safely, efficiently, and are always ready to go when I need them. Gateway has the knowledge and resources to take on any survey job, large or small. “
- “On behalf of the Survey group at Williams Energy I want you to know that we are very pleased with the quality of service your company provides. We sincerely appreciate your responsiveness and the way you conduct business. We have recommended your company to others because of our satisfaction with your service and we look forward to doing business with you for years to come”
Pipeline Construction Company
Gateway started as an Oklahoma Pipeline Construction Company in 1997 and quickly added services to truly become a full circle energy company. Survey, Mapping and Drafting, HDD Boring Contractor and Hydro Excavation are a few of our top services. Pipeline Construction is our passion and we would love the opportunity to quote your next project.
Oklahoma Pipeline Construction
Proud to be an Oklahoma Pipeline Construction company.