LiDAR Benefits & Uses
Light Detection and Ranging (LiDAR) technology can provide critical information to our clients so that they can lower their costs, maximize their working capital, increase their project efficiencies, and make more informed business decisions. We are able to accomplish this because our non-intrusive LiDAR systems significantly lower data acquisition timelines and can better access remote project areas. In addition, our clients receive a comprehensive data set for their projects. Services include, but are not limited to:
- Asset Analysis
- Class Location Studies
- Construction & Site Planning
- Floodplain Mapping
- Forestry & Ac & Agricultural Mapping
- High Accuracy Imagery
- Compliance Standards
- Routing & Mapping
- Pipeline corridors
- Transmission corridors
- Transportation corridors
- Surface Modeling (DTM’s & DEM’s)
- Vegetation Management
- Volumetric Calculations
We believe that our clients most benefit from LiDAR technology in three ways:
• More & Better Data – High-density data and diverse data sets.
• Cost Savings – Total project planning & design, less man-hours, and less project liability.
– We are a survey-based company, not simply an aerial acquisition group. We understand the needs and applications for end users.
– We offer both data acquisition and processing options for our clients.
– We have Midwest operations. We provide a local solution for firms needing support in the Mid-Continent region. We have support survey offices across Oklahoma and Texas.
– We own our helicopter and LiDAR assets. We are not at the mercy of subcontractors for the delivery of our services.
– Optech ALTM Orion C300 Aerial LiDAR Scanner
– Optech CS -1000 80Mp Aerial Camera System